The Office Assistant reports to the Assistant Property Manager (APM) and provides administrative, logistical and clerical support to the APM, Leasing Consultant (LC) and Concierge/Marketing Coordinator (C/MC).
PRIMARY DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
1. Key operator for scanner, copier, fax and phone system; reports unsolvable issues to APM
2. Maintain adequate office supplies and communicate needs to APM for ordering
3. Processes invoices into accounts payable system
4. Processes applications and keeps daily log of application fees for processing by APM
5. Prepares and assembles move-in packages for APM review
6. Scans documents as needed; follows file naming conventions
7. Assists APM with lease renewal process
8. Prepares Front desk schedule for review and approval by C/MC
9. Paper filing as needed
10. Opens, date stamps and distributes mail daily
11. Assists LC in showing vacancies as needed
12. Fills in at front desk as needed
13. Collects and organizes rent payments daily for processing by APM
14. Assists APM in billing residents for Business Center Equipment usage
15. Assists C/MC in setting up, preparing and cleanup of staff and resident events
1. Proficient with Microsoft Office Suite (Excel, Word, Outlook);
2. Accurate data entry skills
3. Excellent verbal and written communication skills, strong organizational and multi-tasking skills; ability to prioritize tasks; strong attention to detail
4. Ability to work independently and as a cooperative team member; ability to meet the individual needs of various team members
5. Experience troubleshooting and maintaining basic office equipment
6. High School diploma/GED required; some college coursework preferred
7. Must be able to walk up and down stairs and lift up to 25lbs
SALARY RANGE: $15/hr - $20/hr
DISCLAIMER: This job description is not intended to be a complete list of all responsibilities, duties, skills, efforts, requirements or working conditions associated with the job. While it is intended to be an accurate reflection of the current job, management reserves the right to revise the job or to require that other or different tasks be performed as assigned.
Apply For This Job
Click below to download the application for this position. Once complete, fill out the form below and upload your application, resume and cover letter (optional).
Contact with any questions or concerns.