This position reports to the Property Manager (PM). The Concierge/Marketing Coordinator (C/MC) is responsible for establishing a hospitable and congenial atmosphere between Carillon House and its residents by providing friendly and helpful services to the residents. The C/MC is also responsible for developing and maintaining a positive relationship with the local community. The C/MC is responsible for overseeing all marketing activities. The C/MC oversees the Front Desk Staff including coordinating with the PM to hire and fire staff as needed. In addition, the C/MC is responsible for planning and coordinating all staff and resident functions and events.
1. Trains & supervises front desk staff to ensure professional and courteous demeanor and appearance at all times
2. Ensures front desk staff provides friendly, efficient and effective service to residents in person and over the phone
3. Ensures front desk staff handles resident mail and packages in conformity with policies and procedures and updates mail delivery system
4. Ensures front desk staff properly monitors security cameras, properly answers phones and takes messages as needed and maintains an accurate sign-in log and parking permit log at all times
5. Ensures front desk staff properly logs all maintenance and pest control requests into Jenark
6. Ensures front desk staff monitors bike room usage and tracks same
7. Manages the weekly delivery and presentation of donuts (or other item) in lobby
8. Oversees and approves all promotional materials/media created for the property by marketing personnel
9. Works with leasing staff to market property in an effective and creative manner
10. Maintains website and updates website on a daily basis
11. Market units on various websites and social media platforms; Develops and designs all promotional materials
12. Approves timesheets for front-desk staff and approves requests for vacation and other paid time off
13. Prepares the front desk staffing schedule and coordinates part-time and temporary coverage when needed; covers front desk in emergency situations
14. Accepts reservations for the party room, ensures the party room is kept clean and is ready for use by residents at all times
15. Reaches out to and develops rapport with local community
16. Maintains a database of local restaurants, service providers, nightlife and tourist attractions and creates a listing that is posted on the website and for use by the front desk staff. Keeps up-to-date brochures available for front desk staff to provide to residents.
17. Gathers business center usage information weekly and provides report to APM for billing.
1. Plan and hosts resident appreciation parties
2. Maintains birthday card list and oversees creation of appropriate cards and distribution of same
3. Plans & coordinates all aspects of annual holiday party; maintains longest resident lists for recognition at holiday party and prepares certificate for tenant reward
4. Organizes and coordinates building social events such as ice cream socials, BBQ’s, holiday parties, bazaars, fitness classes etc.
5. Orders food, tables, chairs etc. as needed. Decorates, sets up, provides for music
6. Communicates with vendors and gets pricing
7. Gets budget approval from PM in advance of planning each event
GENERAL RESIDENT SERVICES:
1. Assists residents as requested including contacting residents directly when required
2. Coordinates party room rental with residents and maintains calendar to avoid double booking
3. Facilitate discount card program with local merchants
4. Provide assistance in making reservations, navigating the internet and generally gathering requested information
SENIOR AND SPECIAL NEEDS RESIDENT SERVICES:
1. Maintain and update emergency information
2. Order or pick up necessities and other items as requested
3. Schedule appointments and make reservations as requested
4. Provide personal assistance where deemed appropriate
1. Coordinates items needed for staff events and functions as requested by PM to include set up, decorations, food etc.
1. College degree in Hospitality or equivalent combination of related coursework and job experience
2. Minimum 3 years supervisory experience
3. Residential property management experience a plus
4. Excellent organizational skills, interpersonal skills and strong communication skills
5. Graphic Design, communications and digital media knowledge and experience
6. Ability to project a professional image at all times including wearing the proper uniform.
7. Ability to work on feet for long periods of time and move items from place to place
8. Ability to walk up and down steps and lift up to 25 lbs.
9. Ability to work independently and cooperatively as a team member
10. Proficient computer skills including Microsoft Excel, Work and Outlook and expertise in internet searches and using social media platforms as a marketing tool
11. Must have a valid driver’s license and a properly insured car available for business use
SALARY RANGE: $20/hr - $25/hr
DISCLAIMER: This job description is not intended to be a complete list of all responsibilities, duties, skills, efforts, requirements or working conditions associated with the job. While it is intended to be an accurate reflection of the current job, management reserves the right to revise the job or to require that other or different tasks be performed as assigned.
Apply For This Job
Click below to download the application for this position. Once complete, fill out the form below and upload your application, resume and cover letter (optional).
Contact with any questions or concerns.